thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

April 09, 2013

[Video] BTOB Prepares a 2nd Confession with Danny Ahn in New Teaser

Making a long-awaited comeback, BTOB has unleashed its first video teaser, featuring Min Hyuk and Danny Ahn.


In the video, released on April 9, Danny Ahn and Min Hyuk are at the radio station, reading submissions by the listeners. One submission talks about a man who is nervous about making his second confession to one woman.

“Will she accept my confession?” reads Min Hyuk. “I’m not sure why, but I have a good feeling today.”

BTOB will be making a return with Second Confession, scheduled to be released on April 10. 
 
Credits: enews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress