thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

April 08, 2013

B1A4′s Sandeul sings solo on ‘Immortal Song 2′


B1A4‘s Sandeul prepared a cover of folk singer Sunflower‘s Lee Joo Ho and their hit song ”In Your Arms” for the April 6th episode of ‘Immortal Song 2‘.
Before performing, Sandeul expressed, “It’s a new challenge. I’m really nervous to stand on stage without my members.”

Despite his nervousness, the B1A4 member put on a solid, careful performance.

Though the audience loved the combination of Sandeul’s soft vocals and the orchestral music, 4men took the final win.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress