thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 13, 2013

MBLAQ′s Lee Joon Says He and Oh Yeon Seo Don′t Keep In Touch

Lee Joon revealed he doesn′t keep in touch with his former virtual wife Oh Yeon Seo.

MBLAQ appeared on the June 10 broadcast of Mnet′s The Beatles Code 2 with singer Park Hye Kyung to talk about their lives and first loves.


MC Shindong first lightly touched on the issue, saying, "Have you overcome all your difficulties?" but Lee Joon attempted to ignore the question by saying, "What are you talking about?"

At this, Shindong hit the nail on the head, asking, "Do you keep in touch with Oh Yeon Seo?"

Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo were surrounded by controversy during their time on We Got Married after Oh Yeon Seo was hit with love rumors between her and Lee Jang Woo.

Lee Joon confessed he doesn′t keep in touch, and said about how most people think he was harmed due to the scandal, "I was shooting a movie at the time. I think [my appearance in the show] came to a close at the right time so I could concentrate on the shoots."


Photo credit: Mnet
 
Credits: enews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress