thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 13, 2013

B2ST to Pre-Release Second Title Song ‘I’m Sorry’

Following the success of Will You Be Alright?, B2ST Will be pre-releasing another song for the fans.


On June 12, Cube Entertainment tweeted the announcement about the release of B2ST’s second title song, I’m Sorry. The song will be unveiled on June 15.

I’m Sorry was produced by Yong Jun Hyung and Kim Tae Joo. The lyrics speak the honest feelings of regret after a breakup and the song includes a soft acoustic guitar melody.

B2ST will also be showcasing a special performance of the song on June 15 at Gangnam’s Maru Park for the B2UTY Gather Project, which B2St teased earlier in the month..

Photo Credit: Cube Entertainment
 
Credits: enews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress