thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

June 13, 2013

MBLAQ’s Cheon Dung and Mir Talk about Their Sisters′ Beauty

Known to have pretty older sisters, MBLAQ’s Cheon Dung and Mir talked about 2NE1’s Sandara Park and actress Ko Eun A.


On June 10, MBLAQ appeared as guests on Mnet’s The Beatles Code, where Cheon Dung and Mir were asked about their famous older sisters.

The two MBLAQ members were asked to honestly rate their sisters’ beauty, and Cheon Dung shared that he currently lives with his family.


“When I see her at home, I don’t really think that she’s pretty, but when I see her amongst other celebrities, she becomes very pretty,” said Cheon Dung, making the MCs joke that it must be because all the other celebrities are drop-dead ugly. Cheon Dunq quickly said, “Even though she’s surrounded by very pretty people, my sister looked really beautiful.”

In complete contrast to Cheon Dung’s praises towards Sandara Park, Mir was straightforward and direct, saying, “My sister is the worst of the worst.”

He added that he never thought that Ko Eun A was ever pretty. “When my mom sees my sister at home, she even says, ‘Look at that beggar over there.’”

Photo Credit: SBS, Sandara Park’s SNS, Mnet
 
Credits: enews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress