thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

May 01, 2013

The Changjo ‘twins’ find a third brother


It looks like TEEN TOP‘s Changjo is really having fun with his multiple selves!

Recently, Changjo snapped a few photos with his ‘twin’ and posted them to his Twitter, and he’s back at it again! Except this time, the twins seem to have found a third brother, making them triplets.

He tweeted, “I was not two people… I… I was three;;,” with a photo of three ‘Changjos’ standing around in the hallway.

How would Angels feel about three Changjos in one place?

Tip: Ferdz Evans

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress