thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

April 30, 2013

Will BEAST’s Yoseob Be the Next Celebrity Boxer?

Will BEAST’s Yoseob Be the Next Celebrity Boxer?
On the recent episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Relay,” which was aired on April 27, group BEAST’s members were interviewed at a pictorial photoshoot.

During the interview, Yang Yoseob revealed that his new hobby is boxing. He stated, “I am really into boxing now. I have been doing it for about two months and it is really fun. If possible, I would love to debut as a professional boxer.”

When the reporter asked if he wants to be like actress Lee Si Young, who recently made the National Boxing Team, Yoseob answered, “I actually wanted to enter a boxing competition in May and I even lost some weight for it. But it didn’t work out. I am planning to try again for the game, which will take place in August.”

Credits: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress