thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

May 02, 2013

TEEN TOP’s Ricky and MYNAME’s Chaejin take high school graduation photos


TEEN TOP‘s Ricky and MYNAME‘s Chaejin graduated from their high school!

To celebrate, both Chaejin and Ricky took to their Twitters to post photos. Chaejin snapped a photo with Ricky and wrote, “I met Ricky while I was taking graduation photos at school ^^.


Ricky also took a photo with Chaejin and a mutual friend, writing, “Thanks for taking care of me today~^^.” Later on, he added,

As ’95ers’, both Ricky and Chaejin will be graduating from high school early next year.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress