thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 16, 2012

TEEN TOP open up about their past issues on ‘TEEN TOP’s Rising 100%’

TEEN TOP opened up to each other about their past issues for the first time while recording for an upcoming episode of SBS MTV‘s ‘TEEN TOP’s Rising 100%‘.

During the ‘confession’ corner, L.Joe started off by revealing his hardships during his stay in the United States and his regretful heart towards his members. He opened up about the fights he had with his members and shared, “Especially with Niel even before our debut, I had the most fights and arguments with him. I am sorry that I didn’t act like a hyung during those times.” Niel then replied, “I should be the one that’s apologizing for firing back at my hyung. I thank you hyung for approaching me first and apologizing.”

Chunji also thanked his younger members (Niel, Ricky, and Changjo) and shared, “Even still, you are members that followed along well and because of that TEEN TOP is in this position where we are today.”

100%‘s Minwoo also expressed his gratitude to fellow member Rokhyun for being by his side during a difficult period he experienced during his debut.
Tune in to hear TEEN TOP and 100% share their stories on the 16th at 6PM KST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress