thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 16, 2012

MBLAQ Lee Joon’s manners receives attention

A fan account of MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon and his manners has been making headlines lately.

The following message was posted to an online community site on the 15th: “I was taking an IQ and mental test on the computer, and I noticed a female employee taking pictures with a male celebrity.”

Lee Joon must have made a great first impression as the poster went on, “I don’t know much else, but he seemed really nice. He signed autographs, took pictures, and even went on phone calls. He granted every favor.” 

It seems the employees at the center wanted to keep him there as long as possible as well. “Lee Joon’s academic qualifications exam took 5 minutes. 

After that, 10 people took the same test in a total of 5 minutes. [The female employee wanted him there].”

Netizens responded, “He’s a nice guy”, “Lee Joon is even kind to other men”, “He seems like the kind of star I’d want to be friends with”, and “I can’t believe he took phone calls for them”.

In other news, Lee Joon has been confirmed for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama, ‘Iris 2‘.

Tip: Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress