thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 16, 2012

4Minute’s Gayoon releases “My Love by My Side” (ft. BTOB’s Ilhoon) for Jiyoon’s musical debut

4minute‘s Gayoon has just released her collaborative track with labelmate BTOB‘s Ilhoon in support of Jiyoon and her new musical, ‘My Love by My Side!

Gayoon and Ilhoon has presented a fresh remake of Kim Hyun Sik‘s song of the same name as the musical, “My Love by My Side”.

The remake features Gayoon’s vocals and the rap of Ilhoon, and stars Jiyoon in the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress