thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 14, 2012

4minute’s Gayoon & BTOB’s Ilhoon release video teaser for “My Love by My Side” for Jiyoon’s musical debut

As reported earlier, 4minute‘s Gayoon and labelmate BTOB‘s Ilhoon will be showing their support for Jiyoon and her new musical, ‘My Love by My Side through the release of a new song.

For the upcoming release, Gayoon and Ilhoon will be revealing a remake of Kim Hyun Sik‘s song of the same name as the musical, “My Love by My Side”. The remake will be putting on a fresh spin on the original ballad with the incorporation of an orchestra as well as electronic elements. With Gayoon’s vocals and the rap of Ilhoon, the song will be a track fans won’t want to miss out on!

Ahead of the release on the 16th, a video teaser has been revealed for the music video of the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress