thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 29, 2012

F.T. Island’s Minhwan to make his musical debut with ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’

F.T. Island‘s Minhwan will be making his musical debut with ’Gwanghwamun Sonata‘!

Starting with Osaka on November 10th, Minhwan will be performing in Japan through January 2013. Minhwan expressed, “I’m nervous standing at the front of the stage now since I’m used to being in the back as the drummer of F.T. Island. It being an international performance also adds to the nervousness, but I’m going to show a professional image to the best of my ability.”

Minhwan will be playing the role of ‘Jiyong’, a music director and singer with a bright personality.

‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ has been earning a lot of attention for its hot line of casts, which included TVXQ‘s Yunho, MBLAQ‘s G.O. and Seungho, ZE:A‘s Kevin, Supernova‘s Sungje, and more in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress