thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

October 29, 2012

‘Birth of A Great Star 3′ contestant Ahn Jae Man looks like SHINee’s Onew?

MBC‘s ‘Birth of A Great Star 3‘ contestant Ahn Jae Man recently captivated viewers with not only his talent, but also his visual similarities to SHINee‘s Onew.

On the October 26th broadcast of ‘Birth of A Great Star 3′, Ahn Jae Man sang an acoustic version of Michael Jackson‘s “Billie Jean” which swooned the hearts of both the judges and viewers with his soulful voice. The contestant also displayed his adorable ‘eye smile’ which had everyone on set shocked at how much he looks like Onew.

Ahn Jae Man introduced himself and shared, “I came up to live in Seoul by myself. I can’t afford the expensive tuition to learn music so I am currently working to earn money. I want to sing comfortably like others do, but working with my own strength to pursue music is satisfying.”

Ahn Jae Man was able to win the votes of judges Kim Yeon Woo and Kim So Hyun to advance to the next round. Judge Kim Tae Won also complimented the contestant on his talent stating, “You sound like you’re singing on behalf of Michael Jackson’s regretful heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress