thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 08, 2013

F.T. Island releases PV teaser of new Japanese single “You Are My Life”


F.T. Island, who is still overdue for a comeback in Korea, will be releasing their newest Japanese single, “You Are My Life” on March 27th!

The single will include 3 tracks, which includes the title track as well as two coupling tracks – “Beat It” and “Come Into My Dream“.

Ahead of the release, a preview of the PV for “You Are My Life” has been revealed and is here to hype you up for the idol band’s upcoming single!

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress