thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 06, 2013

TEEN TOP’s Niel and Ricky share a kiss on ‘TEEN TOP & 100%’s Rising Brothers’


On the January 4th episode of ‘TEEN TOP & 100%’s Rising Brothers‘, TEEN TOP‘s Niel and Rickyacted out a hilarious kiss scene.
Niel and Ricky demonstrated the level of touchy behavior they would initiate on a date by pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Ricky perfectly pulled off his role as Niel’s pretend girlfriend by donning a bow pin and giving Niel a sweet message.
Having previously kissed fellow member Changjo during a game that involved moving paper with lips, Niel didn’t seem phased by Ricky’s actions at all and showed off his charisma by swooping in for a kiss on Ricky’s cheek.
Niel responded, “I don’t know how I came to kiss two guys, but I feel so irritated. If this is how it’s going to be, then I guess I have to go for a third one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress