thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 10, 2013

G.NA shares a photo with F.T. Island’s Jonghoon from ‘The Romantic & Idol’

G.NA shared a photo with F.T. Island‘s Jonghoon from ‘The Romantic & Idol Season 2‘.

On January 9th, G.NA tweeted, “I took a selca with Jonghoon while I was on a date with him on ‘The Romantic’. I’m finally uploading it~ ^^ ke. I can’t believe I’m revealing something like this…. Puhahaha. Please show a lot of love for ‘The Romantic & Idol Season 2′! Fighting~!♥“. 

The photo she revealed showed the pair on a date, complete with the bouquet of roses that Jonghoon had prepared.

Jonghoon retweeted it as well, showing his own support for the show. The new season features G.NA, Jewelry‘s YewonSPICA‘s Jiwon, and TWO X‘ Eunyoung as well as F.T. Island‘s Jonghoon, BTOB‘s MinhyukVIXX‘ N, and ZE:A‘s Kevin.

Source: G.NA’s Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress