thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 11, 2013

miss A’s Min and BTOB’s Minhyuk to star in ‘Reckless Family 2′

It has been confirmed that miss A‘s Min and BTOB‘s Minhyuk will join the cast of MBCs ‘Reckless Family 2‘.

‘Reckless Family 2′ is the first sitcom/real-situation variety show of its kind and following the leave of After School‘s Jung Ah and ZE:A‘s Heecheol, Min and Minhyuk will join the family.

Min shared, “First off, this is my first time doing a sitcom-variety program so it was unfamiliar, but the filming atmosphere is good, and I like that the seniors take care of me a lot. Although there is a script, there are many parts that go on through ad-libs which will be of help to improving my wits and I hope to learn a lot from observing the seniors act so I’m anticipating it.”

Minhyuk also shared, “I really wanted to try a sitcom, so I think this is a very good opportunity for a rookie like me, so it’s an honor. As ‘Reckless Family’ is a program that combines variety and sitcom, I had high expectations, and had a lot of fun at the first filming. I hope to get close with the ‘Reckless Family’ cast and staff soon.”

The PD of the show also added, “With the addition of popular idols, we we believe they’ll strengthen our program. Also look forward to the love line between Minhyuk and Min”, leaving fans anticipating the two idol stars’ future on-screen romance.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress