thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 09, 2013

Boyfriend’s Donghyun and actress Kim So Hyun hold hands in couple shots for “I Yah”

After releasing a MV teaser for Boyfriends comeback song “I Yah“, Starship Entertainment also unveiled couple shots of Boyfriend’s Donghyun and actress Kim So Hyun, leaving fans envious of how cute they are together.

The couple shots show the two looking very much like a lovely student-couple while holding each other’s hands and sporting school uniforms.

Stay tuned for Boyfriend’s comeback on January 10th, and check out the video teaser here if you missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress