thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 09, 2013

NU’EST celebrate 300th day since debut

NU’EST‘s 300th day since their debut has come and gone, and member Baekho revealed his feelings on the group’s anniversary.

Baekho posted to his me2day on the 8th KST, “Our 300th day! To L.O.Λ.E (NU’EST fans) who have loved us until now! Thank you so much. You won’t cheat on us in the future and wait for us, right? I’ll trust you.”

He showed his affection for his fans by adding, “L.O.Λ.E, I love you. You know that, right?” 

Fans responded, “I feel like NU’EST debuted yesterday, but it’s already been 300 days. Congratulations”, “It’ll be one year soon”, “I’ll always be your fan”, and more.

NU’EST debuted with their single album, ‘Face‘, in March of 2012. They then went onto release their second single, “Action“, later that July, and most recently participated in a collaborative holiday single, “Dashing Through the Snow in High Heels“, with Orange Caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress