thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 11, 2013

Boyfriend’s “I Yah” reaches #1 on music charts

Boyfriend‘s hard work is paying off, for “I Yah” has ranked #1 on various music sites with its release!

According to their label Starship Entertainment, the title song for the repackage album reached #1 on music charts such as Cyworld and Bugs. Not only, so but as soon as they released their album, they became the #1 searched term on portals such as Daum and Naver.

“I Yah” is a song off of their repackaged album of the same name, and is once again produced by hit maker Sweetune like their hit “Janus“. Through the new powerful and upbeat dance track, the group showcase their masculine charms and powerful singing and rapping skills. Child actress Kim So Hyun also made a cameo as the girl that Boyfriend can’t take their eyes off of in the “I Yah” MV, so check it out here if you haven’t seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress