thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 23, 2012

INFINITE members wish Dongwoo a happy birthday

The INFINITE members congratulated their rapper Dongwoo on his birthday.
Maknae Sungjong tweeted, “Dongwoo hyung!!!!!!!! Jjang Ddongwoo hyung!!!!!! I sincerely congratulate you on your birthday~~~><♥ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Dongwoo hyung~ Happy birthday to you~♥” and attached a selca.

Woohyun similarly attached a selca and wrote, “Jjang Ddong thanks for being born~ I’m tweeting on purpose when you’re asleep.. Don’t cry when you see it in the morning because you’re touched =_= keke Let’s work hard tomorrow, too~! The present is!!!! My photo!!!!!! Please save it…. kekeke“.

L left a simple message, writing, “11/22 congrats congrats” and attaching a photo of Dongwoo. Leader Sunggyu wrote, “Thanks to everyone who came to the INFINITE arena tour. I had a very, very good time. I hope everyone got good memories that can keep in their heart. And Jang Dongwoo, hapy birthday ^^ kekekekeke That kid Jang Dongwoo“.

Dongwoo thanked his members by tweeting, “Euhuh ㅠㅠ I’m happy! Today is a really good day for a lot of reasons! I’m so thankful hehe. We’re neighbors who help each other as we live ~.~ I hope today is especially meaningful and optimistic! Tada ~3~. Something I took as soon as I woke to celebrate ~” and attached the above selca.

Happy birthday to Dongwoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress