thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

November 23, 2012

F.T Island’s Seunghyun confesses he is currently in a relationship

F.T. Island‘s Seunghyun confessed that he is currently in a relationship.

F.T. Island was a guest on MBC Music‘sAll the K-Pop‘, where the MC Boom said, “I know because I’m friends with the F.T. Island members, but recently all five members broke up with their girlfriends. They’re all single right now.

At this, Hongki looked at Seunghyun and said, “Seunghyun, are you single?“, flustering Seunghyun. When Boom saw the response, he said, “If you do have a girlfriend but say that you don’t, she’ll be sad“.

Seunghyun hesitated, but managed to gather himself and answer, “Yes, I have a girlfriend“.

What do you think the truth is? The episode will air on November 23rd at 11 AM KST.

Source: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress