thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 30, 2011

Stop Loving Me

Your love for me was amazing..
Your love for me was one of an awesome thing ever..
Your love for me..
It shouldn't happen.

You've been a great friend for me,
We've shared stories, and ideas..
You've been an amazing idol for me,
You've inspired me to grew up..

Those laughters and smile of yours,
Will always be a part of my amazing story..
Those moments we've shared,
Will always be a part of my amazing story too..

Your love for me..
It should really end.

XOXO,
Vee
2011.08.22

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress