thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 30, 2011

Angel - 2nd version

Another day had passed away..
And I still can't erase your image from my head..
An image of a gentle god..
A warm glare and a gentle voice,
That comes from heaven..
And I kept thanking God for creating you..
You're my one and only angel..
You..
The first and the last angel ever..
Even though you're not here with me,
You're still my angel..

XOXO,
Vee
2011.08.23

I guess this is the most awesome jacket of 'Angel' ever! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress