thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 29, 2011

me today.. =="

Today...
I kind of shocked of my fellow work team here. Just because I looked like a little kid, that doesn't mean I don't have what they called with 'responsibility'. 
They thought I don't have anything to do. And don't want to listen to any word I'm saying. Even though it's for their own good. 
I've been in this place for almost 4 years, but they will always treat me like I'm a newbie here. That hurts me, though. Why? Because they wanted me to do things they probably cannot do.
I solve problems myself, with the awareness of me being invisible. Awesome, right? People wanted me to do things they wanted, but they don't even wanted to listen at me. I wonder what I should do next to this type of people. They're older than me, but they're acting like they're younger than me. 

##
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress