thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 29, 2011

Pop!

Pop!
I can do it!
Pop!
I know I can do it better than anyone!

Never giving up with what you are now.
Do what you can in your best point.
So you don't have to regret of losing things.

Never giving up on yourself.
Because yourself is one of the biggest impact in your own life.
Don't let anyone bringin you down, just because they're down and giving up theirs.


Pop!
You can do it!
Pop!
We can do it better than them!


No matter how bad they're trying to pull me down, I will never give up.
No matter how bad they're trying to pull you down, too.
Just because you're with me. 
Don't give up.


Pop!
I can do it!
Pop!
You can do it!
Pop!
Never giving up on the present.
Because this will brings us stronger in the future.


XOXO,
Vee
2011.09.29


This is my hama beads couple. I made this myself. And I guess this fits my 'Pop!' short poem ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress