thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 30, 2011

I Love You

It feels like witnessing my fairy tale prince,
When the first time I see you..
My fairy tale prince who would ride a white gentle unicorn..
And hand me a bouquet of white roses..
Oh! So pretty..

I feel like I got drown in my own seat..
Witnessing a charming smile, and a wonderful glare..
I feel like it's just a part of my sweet dreams,
Witnessing you standing in front of me..

I feel no sadness when I see your laugh, cute laugh..
I feel no depression when I see your smile..
You've melt my heart with that smile.. Every smile..

There's nothing in this world can express what I'm feeling for you..
There'll be no one to replace you in my heart..
Not even angels..
Because you're more amazing than any angels..

I Love You..

XOXO,
Vee
2011.08.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress