thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

September 29, 2011

Angel

There are things that differ you from the others.
There are things that makes you special for me.
There are things I'd say you're the best for me.
You're indeed one of those Angels in the heaven.
With that huge and sparkling wings of yours.
A very warm smile attached to your lips that could melt every one.
Not to mention the poisonous glare you got with you.
Why did God created you? Why did God created someone like you?
Is it because you're destined to be an Angel?
An Angel that will makes a regular girl like me to fall in love with?
I will not complaining at God for creating you. 
I will not complaining at God for your presence.
But, I know I will thanking God for you.
The one and only Angel that fills my heart.
An Angel that brighten up my cloudy and gloomy days.
An Angel that...
Destined to be mine.

XOXO,
Vee
2011.09.29

mythical couple unicorn, reminds me of a truly angel...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress