thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

April 16, 2013

Sunggyu and Woohyun confess they nearly came to blows during a fight


Kwak Jung Wook revealed that Sunggyu and Woohyun had almost thrown punches at each other during a fight.

He appeared on the April 15th episode of ‘Beatles Code 2‘ and he had a a lot of stories to share about the INFINITEboys as he’s close friends with them. The MCs asked him, “If you were once a trainee with the INFINITE members, you must know a lot of things. Have you seen the members fighting?“.

At first, he hesitated, saying, “Can I really say this?“, but later stated, “I saw Sunggyu and Woohyun fighting once“.

Sunggyu admitted, “I fought with Woohyun. We had to go practice, but Woohyun wouldn’t get up. When he finally got up, he came at me. But we couldn’t hit each other, and we just had a face-off. It was close but we never threw punches. He apologized soon after and we made up.

When MC Shindong heard this, he made everyone laugh by admitting, “Super Junior sometimes fights really violently too.

Tip: dee1987

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress