thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 23, 2013

Upcoming film ‘An Actor Is An Actor’ starring MBLAQ’s Lee Joon concludes filming

Upcoming film ‘An Actor Is An Actor‘ starring MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon has wrapped up filming.

The cast and crew filmed for two months, starting on November 23rd, and concluded the final scene on the 19th of January.

Lee Joon shared, “It’s hard to believe that I’ve been cast in this movie, much less concluded filming. I think it’ll be a production that I will never forget. 

Although it was a daily challenge, with the help of my director and seniors, I was able to learn a lot and enjoy my work. I hope that this production leaves a lasting impression on viewers.”

Director Kim Ki Duk stated, “An actor is not someone who imitates [a character's] life, but someone who lives the life of [the character].”

The film is currently in post-production. Stay tuned for more details on this upcoming movie!

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress