thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 22, 2013

B2ST’s Yoseob discusses dating + his reaction to the outbreak about the news of Junhyung and Hara

B2ST member Yoseob discussed issues related to dating and his thoughts about his fellow member’s public relationship, catching the attention of viewers.

On the latest episode of Mnet‘s ‘Beatles Code 2‘, Yoseob piqued the curiosity of many when he revealed that a female idol member had approached him before and revealed her feelings.

He began, “After I debuted, I was approached by a female idol, but I was unable to accept her feelings for me.”

When asked whether or not he also had interest in the mysterious idol, Yoseob honestly answered, “I did have feelings for her, but I was afraid.”
He then explained why he had to turn her down, saying, “I didn’t think I’d be able to manage dating a celebrity. As an idol and a member of a group, I didn’t want to bring harm to others. Even now, we’re still close friends.”

This of course led to the topic of Junhyung and Hara‘s public relationship, and the idol reflected back on the day the news of their relationship broke out.

Yoseob honestly expressed his mind state at the time: “On some aspects, I wasn’t happy about it. It was a difficult time. To be honest, it wasn’t a time when they were prepared to make their relationship public. So, the day the news broke out, I kept checking on the situation every hour through my phone.”

The idol revealed that although he and the other members were initially unsettled by the news, they soon showed their support for their fellow member and told him, “Since news has already broken out like this, you guys have to date for a long time. Keep meeting each other well and happily.” 

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress