thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 25, 2013

INFINITE-H select which INFINITE members they’d like to be in subunits with

INFINITE-H chose other INFINITE members they’d like to be in a subunit with.

On the SBS Power FM‘ program Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School‘, INFINITE-H was asked, “If you weren’t in the H unit, which member do you want to be in a unit with?

Hoya answered, “I want to try one with each of the members. Sungjong looks especially bored in the dorms lately. If I have a chance, I want to have an INFINITE-S (INFINITE-Sexy) with him.

Dongwoo responded, “Then I’ll have a subunit with the rest of the members“, causing the studio to burst out into laughter.

Which subunit would you like to see from INFINITE?

Tip: infispirit

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress