thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 21, 2013

INFINITE H collaborate with DJ KOO on ‘Immortal Song 2′

INFINITE H impressed with their youthful, energetic performance on January 19th’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

The duo covered “Only One of You” on the Song Seung Hwan and Wang Young Eun special of the competitive show. Old school K-Pop artist DJ KOO from CLON provided the remix for the song and made an appearance on stage as well.

Song Seung Hwan and Wang Young Eun commented, “At that time, Shim Shin‘s stage presence was amazing, but today, [we lost ourselves in your performance as well.] I know why young people go to concerts now. Please give us an autograph before you leave. My daughter told me that I have to get your signatures.”

Though INFINITE H did beat out Ivy, Davichi‘s Kang Min Kyung took home the final win.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress