thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 21, 2013

Boyfriend releases dance practice video for “I Yah”


Boyfriend
released the dance practice video of “I Yah“.

The video was released through Starship Entertainment‘s official Youtube channel. The members are all dressed in casual clothing, but show off a powerful choreography. The point choreography where they slide their hand down their body is especially bringing in an incredible number of click views to the video. The choreography for “I Yah” is done by the team Free Mind.

Fans commented, “This is the sexiest choreography I have seen“, “Boyfriend is so masculine now“, “Boyfriend is really sexy with this song“, and “It’s like seeing Rain’s choreography for ‘Rainism’.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress