thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 05, 2011

Wednesday I'm -not- In Love! ~~"

Well, it's Wednesday, already. And, I'm definitely not in love. Haha! There's nothing important happen today, actually. I work as usual, and... there's some problem with my email office. So, I cannot work. Hehe... XP

Instead of wondering what to do, i'd rather play my Lady Juliette on Pet Society in my Facebook account, or... write something here. And, not to forget, listen to B2ST!! i kind of their fan now. But, i cannot call myself a B2TY, because i'm not that beauty, and... I don't really understand their song, cause they're all written in Korean. hehe... XP


Here's my favorite members of B2ST! Lee Gi Kwang and Son Dong Woon... ^^

XOXO,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress