thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 07, 2011

RED iz da color of my mood today... ~~"

I supposed, RED iz da color of my mood this morning, hopefully not for the whole day. This is not because I'm wearing my Red Emily tee, but I just dislike with what people did around me. Especially what they did to me. In my workplace, my position supposed to be a Travel Counselor. And, just because I know how to minimize any issue related to Computer, they made me the assistant of IT. Hey! I'm not supposed to be one. Then, I get a little upset because those who are not my client, keep contacting my number just to get to the other team here. Hey, again! I'm not an Operator here. Hmm... Do I have to resign then? What a day... What a day... ~~"

#!@#!@,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress