thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 05, 2011

I wish...

Well, I really wish someone would sing this for me. I wish it would be Gi Kwang. Hehe...

***

B2ST - Beautiful ^^


Beautiful my girl!

Beautiful my girl. My beautiful my girl and I.
So beautiful my girl (In the cube). Haha, girl.
This is my confession. Drop that beat.


Oh listen to my heart, nae mam deureobwa bwa.
Eotteon mallodo neoreul pyohyeonhal su opjiman.

Geunyang nae stylero nae mam dullyeojulge. Oh listen listen, girl.


Nothing better than you, sesangeul da jwodo.
You, you, you, you, neowa bakkujin motae.


Hey baby girl, maeiri jeulgeowo. 
Sashil jom duryoweo nuga mworaedo neon I want.


So beautiful, my girl. Oh oh, girl. Oh oh, girl.Shigani jinado.
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo.
Neoreul akkyeojulge, my girl. Modu da julge.
Neo, neoege, eege.
Niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo. I always think about you.
Jigeum boda naega deo deo deo. Neoreul saranghalge, my girl.
You, you, you, my girl.


Oh beautiful.
So beautiful.
My beautiful.
Nothing better than you.
Oh beautiful.
So beautiful.
My beautiful.
Don't be shy, girl.


Niga himdeul ttaen eonjena, I'll be there.
Amuttena naega wa naui pume angyeo.

Geunyang nuneul gamgo nae mam deureobwa bwa. Oh, listen listen, girl.


Nothing better than you, amudo mot maga.
You, you, you, neol hyanghan naui maeum.

Haruui seumulle shiganeul neol wihae sseodo.
Akkapji anheun naya, just take my hand and fly.

Beautiful, my girl.
Make a love, baby. Just make a love. Feeling in my heart. So nice! 


Nothing better than you! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress