thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 06, 2011

Thursday.. I'm in Purple! ^^

It's Thursday, and I'm wearing Purple today. Hehe... ^^

Many things happen during the day. Starting with my un-nice dream last night, which kept me awake until morning comes. Until I decided to wear Purple today. What I mean with Purple is a purple stocking under my purple mini dress. Hehe... ^^
I'm not trying to be a model here, just get a little tired and bored of the way people underestimated me for being what I am.


I tried to cheer myself up by listening to Shinee and B2ST. I really loved the 'Wowowow', 'Lucifer' and 'Electric Heart' from Shinee. They're so nice to hear, and a little calm me down from all the hectic-ness. Then, from B2ST, I'd rather listen to 'Special', 'Beautiful', 'Soom' and 'Let it Snow'. Never really thought that Shinee and B2ST members are definitely younger than myself. Even though many people still assuming that I'm just a Junior High School student up until now. Hehe... ^^
That doesn't mean I'm as cute as a doll ya. ^^


Anyway, it's January 6th, 2011 today. And, I kind of allergic to number 6. It brings bad luck to me. Well, at least that what I thought. Hehe... ^^
Even thought there's no sign of prove of it. ^^


My working time is almost over in a few minutes. So, I wish the rest of the day will went just alright. And, I have to watch Garfield the series in my local TV channel. Hehe...^^
I've loved Garfield for the past 7 years, though. Right after I graduated High School. Garfield is my favorite fat cat. ^^








May God be with each of us ya... ^^


XOXO,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress