thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

January 07, 2011

after the RED... ^^

I'm feeling a little better now. It seems that my voice is loud enough to remind everyone here that I'm just a Travel Counselor. If they pay me for my multitasking, I'll be fine. But, it's for free. Sorry, guys. But, nothing for free now. Hehe... ^^

Anyway, I'm done with my morning email now. So, I kept listening to Shinee in my ear. Playing the Jojo, Amigo, Replay, Boys on Top, and now Electric Heart. Yeay! ^^
Never get bored with their song, somehow. I get my mood back into the normal position if I could listen to them. Nice, isn't it? Thanks, guyz! ^^

XOXO,
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress