thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 15, 2013

TEEN TOP and Indonesian idol group S4 switch songs on ‘Music Bank In Jakarta’


TEEN TOP and Indonesian idol group S4 collaborated on one stage for the upcoming broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Music Bank In Jakarta‘.

A photo of the two handsome groups backstage during the filming of the ‘Music Bank’ special shows their newly-formed friendship. Fan cams of TEEN TOP performing S4′s “She Is My Girl” and S4 covering TEEN TOP’s “No More Perfume On You” have already been spreading online, but fans are waiting in excitement for the broadcast to get a clearer view of the two groups’ special stage.

Ricky shared, “Indonesian idol group S4 and TEEN TOP’s special stage is very handsome, so the anticipation is high!” S4 also had good things to say about TEEN TOP, sharing, “TEEN TOP are always kind and friendly. I think I’m becoming a fan of TEEN TOP. They have a lot of talent. I was surprised that TEEN TOP perfectly performed ‘She Is My Girl’. I want to perform with TEEN TOP again.”

‘Music Bank In Jakarta’ will air on the 19th, so stay tuned on allkpop! Are you excited to see the special performance?!

Credits: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress