thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

March 21, 2013

P.O releases “B.I.G. boi style” from his mixtape


Block B‘s P.O has come out with the 12th track from volume 1 of his mixtape, ‘Bigboi is Ready 2 Showtime‘!

B.I.G. boi style” takes its name from P.O’s mixtape. The lyrics talk about doing everything in P.O’s own “BIGboi” style.

The idol rapper has been revealing a new song every day for over a week. 

He’s already releasedAMINO ACID“, You Try It” and “I Believed In MeTo BitcxxDo It“Ball-Bo 2″Good Morning With You” featuring Incredible, Eyeline, Fuxx the System, and Shixx through his Cyworld.

Credits: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress