thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 24, 2012

TEEN TOP’s Ricky falls in love?

TEEN TOP‘s Ricky seems to have fallen in love, but it’s likely that Angels won’t be too upset about the news.

On August 23rd, Ricky posted to TEEN TOP’s official Twitter: “I’ve found her!!! The cute and lovely girl who stole my heart at first sight. [Not wanting to be separated], I’ve taken a picture~ I’m going to want to see you again T.T Puppy T.T”. The adorable idol attached an even more adorable photo of himself with the lucky “girl” in question.

Fans responded, “So cute Hehehe,” and “Ricky and Puppy = I see no difference xD.” 

Source: TEEN TOP Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress