thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 22, 2012

INFINITE’s Woohyun reveals his ideal woman on ‘Lord of the Rings’

Woohyun of INFINITE recently revealed his ideal woman on the 20th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Lord of the Rings‘.

The new variety program is one in which four male celebrities in their 30s/40s and four male celebrities in their 20s try to steal the hearts of non-celebrity females that guest on the show.

On his limousine ride to meet the female guests Woohyun stated, “These days dating younger men is the trend“, showing his confidence in front of Tony An, another competitor who joined him on the ride.

Regarding his ideal type, the INFINITE member expressed, “I like a woman who is bright, easy-going, and cheerful. I like women who laugh a lot. I also like women who are older than me. I like that noonas take care of me,” revealing the traits he looks for in a woman.

Woohyun also performed ‘Be Mine‘ during the episode, charming the female guests.

Source + Image:  My Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress