thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 23, 2012

[NEWS] 120822 BEAST, Confess to Various Recent Frustrations


[ENG] Having to be crowned the #1 spot on various music charts, the six members of BEAST who are always happy, had revealed to have their frustrations.

During the live broadcast of MBC Music “Show Champion” on the 21st, BEAST appeared alongside MC ShinDong and Kim ShinYoung. In the program section of “Stars’ Book of Agony”, celebrities have to voice out their worries by writing them down on this book, together with it’s solution. During this section, six members of BEAST have confessed their recent worries.

Lee Kikwang confessed “Due to the lack of sleep lately, I’m worried that my voice will crack during the performances.” Yang Yoseob said, “I wish I can grow taller”, Yong JunHyung, “Lately, my breath is too cold (?), so it’s hard.” These 3 members expressed their  realistic concerns.

Also, Jang Hyunseung, “Lately I’m in love with steak fillet. I eat twice a day, I’m frustrated if I will be violent after enjoying so much meat.” Son Dongwoon, “This place is too cold, so I don’t know what I should do”. These two rather silly worries caused MCs as well as the audience to laugh.

Especially, Yoon Doojoon who holds the leader position,”I wish that BEAST will be better in the future, but how to be better? That’s what I’m worrying about”, confessing his frustration as a team leader.
 
On this day, BEAST gained the Champion Song award. Along with other various #1 spots on music programs, BEAST’s recent hot popularity as a top group has been recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress