thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 01, 2012

TEEN TOP members sport new ‘traffic light’ hairstyles

On July 31st, TEEN TOP revealed their new ‘traffic light’ hairstyles on their me2day account, attracting attention for the colorful new look.

In the picture, members Changjo, Chunji, and Ricky have their backs turned to the camera, showing off their red, yellow, and blue hair. Niel left a cute quiz for fans along with the picture: “What did Changjo, Chunji hyung, and Ricky’s hair colors immediately make me think of?? Hint!! 1. The Olympic flag 2. A traffic light. You have ‘sense’ if you get it right!

TEEN TOP will be revealing their new single ‘Be Ma Girl‘ on August 3rd, so the picture has been making fans curious about each of the boys’ looks for their comeback.

Netizens responded, “I think the answer is 2. A traffic light. So from now on I have ‘sense’,”Rather than paying attention to their hair color, I just want to hug them from behind,” and “Creative Niel, thinking of a traffic light after looking their hair.

In related news, TEEN TOP’s second teaser for “Be Ma Girl” was released today, so don’t forget to check it out!

Source + Image: TEEN TOP’s me2day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress