thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

July 30, 2012

B2ST’s Doojoon doesn’t regret the group’s new transformation

B2ST made their hot comeback on KBS‘ ‘Music Bank‘ on the 27th, and their leader Doojoon shared, “I think this transformation suits us well.”

During a phone call with OSEN on the 27th, Doojoon laughed as he said, “Honestly, I was worried because Kikwang is the only sexy member from B2ST.” He continued, “But I think this transformation suits us well. The members’ personalities don’t match with being serious, so I think this song is well suited for us.

Through their new song “Beautiful Night“, B2ST dropped their signature clean choreography and sad lyricism to try out the new ‘wild oppa’ image with carefree stage manner and fancy styling.  They explained that their new song reflected some of the ways of communicating with the audience that they learned during their performances overseas. Despite the agency’s plans for them to comeback with a more mainstream-geared song, the member revealed that they opposed the idea and decided on “Beautiful Night” instead.

Doojoon shared,”Honestly, there were many worries. We were concerned about it, but we don’t regret our decision. The outcomes may not be as great as those in the past, but it’s hundred times more fun. I don’t know what the future holds but I think a transformation is necessary.”

Source+Picture: OSEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress