thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 02, 2012

INFINITE’s Sunggyu creates a new Twitter account

INFINITE‘s ‘grandpa’ leader Sunggyu opened a new Twitter account!
The singer explained why he chose to open a new Twitter with his first tweet, “Hello I’m Gyu. It’s not that I lost my password, I just wanted to refresh the mood by making a new account hahaha.

When people became suspicious of the new account, Sunggyu proved his identity by exchanging friendly conversations with a few of his fellow INFINITE members, and uploaded the photo above stating, “I am Gyu!!!

You can follow Sunggyu’s new Twitter @kyuzizi.

Source: Sunngyu’s Twitter
[Thanks to everyone sent this in.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress