thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 02, 2012

B2ST’s Junhyung writes about his own relationship in new album tracks?

Idol group B2ST recently released their new album ‘Midnight Sun‘, and fans are suspecting that tracks “It’s Not Me” and “Your Day Off“, both written by Yong Junhyung, are about his own relationship with KARA‘s Goo Hara.

Junhyung has written a number of songs before, but the lyrics of his past songs have never described a specific situation in such detail, the way they are in his new tracks. In “It’s Not Me”, the lyrics explain, “Ate at a place I frequent visit, not with a girl, but the two of us. Doojoon and I, the two of us,” and “I’ve never even been to a Hongdae club, You were mistaken last night.

Adding fellow B2ST member Doojoon’s name in the lyrics made it seem all the more personal to Junhyung, and the track included ‘explanations’ that those in their early teens give to their significant others such as “I really don’t have anyone else but you,” and “I left my phone at home,” making it easy for listeners to relate.

In his other track “Your Day Off”, Junhyung wrote, “What are you doing tomorrow, you’re off, I have work, You’re meeting a friend, How about you stay home,” and “Okay, go out but come home early, so that I don’t worry.“ He worries about his girlfriend going out without him, and he it seemed he was trying to express his heart and mind through the lyrics as if he were having a conversation.

Both songs contain lyrics that describe situations which could easily take place in reality, and fans are growing ever more curious to know who the songs are about.

Do you think they are about Hara? Let us know below!

Source & Image: OSEN via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress