thisIZvall's Area

welcome to vall's area.. here you may find anything about me, myself and my personality.. and many other things i love and enjoy.. ^^
it will be more of INFINITE here, since i love to listen on KPop these days.
i'd say, INFINITEly INSPIRIT here... ^^

XOXO,
Vall! ^^

August 27, 2012

Junhyung chosen as the least athletic member in B2ST?


The B2ST members have chosen main rapper Junhyung as the least athletic of their group.

During a recent recording for KBS 2TV ‘Dream Team 2‘ it was reported that the B2ST members showed off their hidden athleticism throughout the show surprising even the original ‘Dream Team 2′ members.

MC Lee Chang Myung said, “During an interview before the show, the B2ST members picked Yong Junhyung as the least athletic,” revealing the result of a secret poll that took place amongst the members.

Upon hearing this, Junhyung then refuted, “It’s because I rarely play sports but I am good when I do play,” showing confidence in his athleticism despite the claims of his fellow members.

Before the competition, leader Yoon Doojoon commented, “I am aware that other idols have showcased their outstanding athleticism while filming ‘Dream Team,” and nervously added, “I’m nervous that I will embarrass myself.

However, despite Doojoon’s worries, the B2ST members revealed their booming athleticism shocking the onlooking fans. There are also rumors that said the boys were surprisingly determined and didn’t spare their bodies while performing the challenges given.

The episode featuring B2ST will air on August 26th.
Source & Image: Mydaily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Kimono Dress